Price on request
A Christofle canteen of cutlery for 12 - 108-pieces - Marly collection - Canteen of solid oak with 3 drawers
A silver plated cutlery set for 12 people by Christofle, Paris. Decorated with a beautiful Louis XV / Rococo motif. This pattern, Marly, is named after the eponymous Chauteaux of King Louis XIV and has been in the Christofle collection since 1897. Silver-plated on the basis of 150 grams of silver and richly decorated with floral motifs, tendrils and shapes typical of the style. The set is extensive, with a number of rare pieces of serving cutlery.
- 12 dinner forks (as good as new)
- 12 dinner spoons (as good as new)
- 12 dinner knives (as good as new)
- 12 breakfast forks (excellent)
- 12 breakfast knives (excellent)
- 12 dessert spoons (excellent)
- 12 coffee spoons (excellent)
- 3 cake forks (excellent)
- 3 escargot forks (excellent)
- 2 teaspoons (excellent)
- 1 soup ladle (as good as new)
- 1 Dairy spoon (good)
- 1 rice spoon (excellent)
- 1 Potato spoon (excellent)
- 1 Gravy spoon (excellent)
- 1 Salad spoon (excellent)
- 1 Serving spoon (as good as new)
- 1 Serving fork (excellent)
- 1 Cake server (as good as new)
- 1 Nutcracker (as good as new)
- 1 Cheese slicer (excellent)
- 1 cheese knife (excellent)
- 1 Butter knife (good)
- 1 Sardine fork (as good as new)
- 1 Sugar tongs (excellent)
- 1 Fruit knife (excellent)
A total of 108 pieces
The cutlery is in fantastic condition, many parts of which are practically as good as new. The parts marked "good" show light traces of use (small scratches). In parts marked with "excellent" these traces are minimal, in "as good as new", almost nonexistent. Because this distinction is easier to express in images than in words, you can always send me a request for more photos.
All parts are marked [O-Chessman-C] on one side and [O-scales-C] above [CHRISTOFLE] on the other sides.
Due to the high weight, different rates than normal apply for shipping. Viewing by appointment is possible. To do so, please contact us by telephone.