- A William IV Old Sheffield Plate Entree dish and warmer stand by Henry Wilkinson & Co., Sheffield - 1836-1840
An Old Sheffield Plate silver entree dish and warming stand of the William IV period by Henry Wilkinson & Co., of Norfolk Street, Sheffield - dated c. 1836-1840. Raised on four heavily cast raised feet, the intricate conforming…€ 380,00
- Christofle - Silver plated Sauce Boat
A Christofle silver plated sauce boat. The piece has a wavy shape with a curled edge, and stands on a fixed, oval dish. This gives the piece an ornate look.
In very good condition. Only a few worn spots on the inside of the bowl.…€ 150,00
- Christofle - Rubans collection - Large oval Fish serving platter - 70cm
A large oval Christofle serving dish, from the Rubans collection. The platter is beautifully decorated with edges with bows. Due to its large size, this platter is ideal for serving large fish dishes that will form the center of…€ 550,00
SOLDChristofle - Antique Lidded Dish - Floral top - France, c. 1900
Beautiful silver plated serving dish for vegetables or other courses, made c.1900 by Christofle & Cie, of Paris. The dish is decorated with a large flower on the lid.
Width: 25.5 cm
Scale diameter: 19cmMarked on the…
- Christofle - coll. Gallia - Silver Plated Legumiere (Serving dish) - Late Renaissance/Baroque
A rare serving dish or Legumiere by Christofle of France- coll. Gallia. Highly detailed and finely chisseled with patterns in the style of the late Renaissance. The lid is beautifully decorated with cartouches, scrolls and…€ 525,00
- Art Nouveau handled dish - Orfevrerie Gallia - France, c. 1905
A splendid silver plated fruit bowl or bread basket by Orfevrerie Gallia. This subsidiary of the Parisian house of Christofle was founded in the late 19th century and quickly established itself through the manufacture of…€ 195,00
- Ercuis - A set of 2 silver plated lidded dishes
A set of two silver plated lidded dishes, made by the famous French silversmiths of Ercuis. The dishes come with two handles, a removable lid with knob, and edges decorated with a ribbon pattern.
In good, lightly used condition.…€ 150,00
- A pair of Art Nouveau Silver Plated Baskets - Wiskemann, Brussels c. 1910
A decorated pair of silver-plated serving dishes, made around 1910 by the Belgian silversmith Wiskemann from Brussels. The Art Nouveau bowls are gracefully shaped, with tendrils and flowers in relief over the entire edges.
- Wiskemann - A silver plated serving dish - 34cm - Belgium c. 1930's
This silver plated serving dish was made by the Belgian firm of Wiskemann, probably around the 1930's. The dish features to handles in Art Deco style; engraved with fan-shaped patterns of sunrays. The bowl itself measures…€ 69,00
- Italian silver fruit bowl - .800 silver - Basilio Fiore Vincenzo, Palermo - 1952-1971
An Italian silver fruit bowl or bread basket, made by the Sicilian silversmith Basilio Vincenzo, of Palermo. The bowl has a rim decorated with scrollwork in the Baroque style, with two details of flora and festoons on the handles.…€ 280,00
- Spanish Silver Chocolate tray - .915 Silver - 1934-1988
A fine Spanish silver chocolade- or presentation dish in .915 silver. The centre decorated with a large flower basket, the rest of the surface beautifully filled with floral motives. A striking contrast between driven parts and…€ 150,00
- Round silver plated Serving Tray - Bohrmann, Frankfurt - 1908
A round silver plated tray of 35cm in diameter. The tray was made by the silversmith B.Bohrmann from Frankfurt and dates from 1908. In the center of the tray is an elegant monogram "H.B.".
The tray is in good condition, with some…€ 55,00