- Silver plated Salad Servers - Winged Swans - France, early 20th century
A silver plated salad cutlery from France from the late 19th/early 20th century. The cutlery pieces are beautifully decorated with a relief of winged swans, laurel leaves, an anthemion and floral details.
Salad spoon length: 27.7…€ 90,00
- Orfevrerie Boulenger - Silver Plated Strawberry spoon & Whipped-cream spoon - Paris, 1936
This silver-plated canteen contains a beautiful set of a silver-plated strawberry spoon and a whipped cream spoon, made by the Parisian Orfevrerie Boulenger. These unique pieces are not often found; the strawberry spoon has a…€ 95,00
- Silver Plated Empire Carving Fork - Winged Swans - France, early 20th century
A French silver plated carving fork from the late 19th/early 20th century. The fork is beautifully decorated with a relief of winged swans, laurel leaves, an anthemion and floral details.
- A set of 12 silver-plated teaspoons - Fillot, Caslot, Dru & Cie (Au Bon Marché Paris) - 1912-1925
A peculiar set of 12 antique, silver-plated teaspoons by the French silversmiths Fillot, Caslot, Dru & Cie. The teaspoons date from the period between 1912 and 1925, and were probably made for the Parisian department store Au Bon…€ 45,00
- Silver Plated Fish Server - Crab claw handle
Large serving knife for fish dishes, with a silver-plated handle in the shape of a crab's claw. This curious knife is sure to be an eye-catcher on the table.
Condition: as good as new.€ 35,00
- 5 silver plated fish forks - classic pattern - Hollandia Plate
5 silver plated fish forks with a classic pattern - somewhat remeniscent of the Empire style.
In good condition, some small scratches.
Hollandia Plate, Hilversum, Netherlands€ 27,50
- Silver plated dinner place settings - set of 6 - "Filet" - France, c. 1900
A set of 6 antique, silver plated dinner place settings in a classic pattern. This style - often dubbed "Filet" - was one of the most common patterns at the end of the 19th century. Every self-respecting silversmith made sure to…€ 35,00
- 4 silver plated coffee spoons - classic pattern - Hollandia Plate
4 silver plated coffee spoons with a classical pattern. In good condition.
Hollandia Plate, Hilversum, Netherlands.€ 19,00
- Silver plated Dinner spoons - Art Deco - Manufacture de l'Alfenide - France, 1920-1935
Dinner spoons in Art Deco style, manufactured by the Manufacture de l'Alfenide - a subsidiary of Christofle - in the Art Deco period between the 1920s and 1935. Unique pattern with a nice mix between wavy lines and straight,…€ 10,00
- Silver plated dinner forks - Art Deco - Manufacture de l'Alfenide - 1920-1935
Silver plated dinner forks in Art Deco style, made by the Manufacture de l'Alfenide - a subsidiary of Christofle - in the Art Deco period between the 1920s and 1935. Unique pattern with a nice mix between wavy lines and straight,…€ 9,00
- Antique Art Nouveau Pastry Server - "The Siren" - Rogers Bros, U.S.A. 1890's
An antique silver plated Art Nouveau style cake server, made circa 1891 by Rogers Bros 1847 - an American silver factory operating since the mid 19th century and producing silverware well into the 20th century. The handle is…€ 45,00
- Gero 100 - 10 Silver Plated Cake Forks - Haags Lofje
A set of 10 silver plated cake forks, pattern Haags Lofje. Silver plated based on 100 grams. Made by Gero, Zeist in the period between 1965-1985.
Marked on the backside with [C][GERO]€ 45,00